Monday 21 November 2016

Birthday Celebrations

It's nearing the end of November, and that means Christmas Break time for the DT over at Ooh La La, but before we go, we have one last challenge for 2016 and it's bee set by Wynn and is...

Birthday Celebrations

Cause Wynn celebrates her birthday at this time of year - Happy Birthday Wynn.


For my card I went back to the Everyday Occasion's CD and picked this sweet teddy bear!  Not too seasonal I know, with sunflowers, but a little bit of sunshine always cheers you up on these dark Winter days!

Challenges;
CCEE1646 - Bears
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

Jx

10 comments:

brenda said...

Had me panicking when I read the first line Janice as not done any Christmas shopping yet !!

That image is really pretty as is your card.

B x

Wendy L said...

A real cutie, love it, xxx

meg said...

A sweet image and lovely card,love the bright sunshine colours. Thanks for your comments on my first DT cards, i really appreciate them (also I think we live not too far from each other) Meg xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, love the sweet teddy and the perfectly coordinated papers. The lace is a lovely touch xx

Deloris said...

What a cute bday card! It's sure to bring on the smiles!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Janice such a sweet image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Linby said...

I agree a little sunshine is nice and I always think sunflowers are the next best thing. Love your layout.
Lynn x

Barbara Bruder said...

Darling card. Love that image. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Wynn said...

Such a sweet image. I love the addition of the lace ribbon along the bottom.....perfect. Hugs Wynn x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Janice
Just playing catch up again.
A terrific card with a wonderful image and papers.
Hope you are well.
Ang x