Monday 14 March 2016

Spring Is InThe Air

I'm working way ahead here, not only have I done my card ahead of things, but here's me writing a March post in Jan...organised or what!

So, today is new challenge day over at Ooh La La, and today the theme has been set as

Spring Is In The Air

I hope it is, by the time this goes live -currently, (Jan) I can see tips of my Spring bulbs just popping through just now, but hopefully as this posts there will be a touch of Spring colour in the garden.

So, for my card today, I went back to the Shawn Jenkins Collection and picked this lovely Tulip file.


This time, a ribbon, butterfly and candi were added to the card to finish it off.

Challenges;
CRAFT - Spring/Easter - I chose Spring
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe - Inspired by a song - "Tulips from Amsterdam"
Allsorts - Spring
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Jx

13 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely fresh and welcoming colours Janice, a perfect Springtime card which fits beautifully into our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Janice, I love that image and your fab layout!
Hugs, Tammy

Sarah said...

This is so pretty Janice, a perfect spring card, my tulips are just popping up in the garden, so spring really is on the way. I must dig out my CD Rom, I'd forgotten how gorgeous it is xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely image and a great design.
Thank you for joining our Spring is in the Air challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Janice, such a pretty image and just right for spring. Lovely design and thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Janice, such a pretty image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Brenda said...

This is such a beautiful Spring scene. I love the wonderful soft colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Debs said...

Super pretty card Janice - beautiful Spring colours.
Debs xx

susiestacey said...

You certainly were ahead doing your post so early.. a beautiful card it is too, maybe you might help me get so organised when we make the move.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring is in the air' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Blankina said...

What a pretty spring card..great to see you at Crafty Friends, looking forward to see more of your work soon, good luck hugs Blankina

Mervi said...

Beautiful and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at our "Spring is in the Air" theme over at Allsorts;-))m

Linby said...

I used this image the other day for a challenge - it's beautiful isn't it and I like how you split up the background details.
Lynn x

Wynn said...

A very pretty Spring card. Lovely CD used too. Hugs Wynn xx