Monday 18 January 2016

In The Country

Today I'm hosting the challenge over at Ooh La La and as I stay in the country, I've chosen

In The Country

as my theme - (clearly a  lot of thought went into that one!)

So, for my card, I dipped into my Paula Oakley CD and used the file titled Winter Mist - perfect for the season although looking at the trees I think perhaps the image was painted at the back end of the year as opposed to January.


My image is combined with brown and kraft card, a PB sentiment and some lace and that's about it!

Hope you can join us over the coming fortnight, as I love it when my followers names appear on the challenge list... and I love it even more if they make Top 3!

So see you over there! Jx

Challenges;
Hiding in My Craft Room - Embossing
Polkadoodles - Winter Birthday
Wags n Whiskers - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Anything Goes

15 comments:

brenda said...

A super woodland image Janice and a great card for a man.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is fabby, I love walking in the woods when its like this. All spooky and wintery, hope you have a good week, Love H xx

Whisper said...

Oooo a super wintry woodland, looks just like the woods where we walk Clio at the weekend, great man's card too, Luv Sam x

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the woodland scene and the nice layers on this card. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

Lisa xx said...

What a lovely card....the scene puts me in the mood for a long walk in the woods with the dogs.

Thank you for the kind comments today xx

Sarah said...

OOh this is right up my street Janice, LOVE your card, the black looks fabulous as a contrast xx

Debs said...

Really lovely card Janice - the image is beautiful and great LO.
Debs xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I love that beautiful image and the colors you've used!
Hugs, Tammy

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Deborah345 said...

I love your card using a scenic stamp for the men in our lives

Rocky said...

A beautiful scene, misty morning walks are great. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Janice, such a beautiful scene and great challenge theme.
Pauline
x

Wynn said...

Love the layout and the addition of the lace is inspiring. Wynn x

Linby said...

Very atmospheric and a fab layout too. Good choice for the theme.
Lynn x

starcyl said...

This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge of Winter Birthday.
Thanks for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT