Thursday 25 December 2014

My 5 Favourite Christmas Cards 2014

With Christmas 2014 upon us it's time to look back on the years production and pick 5 favourites to enter Debby's annual challenge.

So, in no particular order, my top 5 are...


Yet again, there's a lot of Bugaboo images in my favourites, but as well as these, I've included this one, which uses a pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter.






Bugaboo Image - Apr 14

So that's my favourites, can't wait to see yours.  Hopefully I'll be able to visit in the next couple of days and see.

Merry Christmas, Jx

10 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a super selection and i hope you had a lovely Xmas Day too, Luv Sam x

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely selection.
Grtz Janette

Sarah G said...

Wonderful cards - love the range of fun images and great colouring!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Veerle said...

Wonderful cards Janice, my favourite is number 2 with the snowman. Really love it. I haven't been around much because I am still working with paint and wall paper to get my little craft space fixed up. Takes longer than I thought ;-(
Hugs, veerle x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards, Janice! All so different. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 brings you everything you wish for

Desire Fourie said...

Janice this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tammy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Janice! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Big hugs, Tammy

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
Wendy xx

annies place said...

Lovely set of cards Janice, I must do mine, Ann x