Wednesday 27 August 2014

Prunes Anyone?

It's been ages since my last blog post - ages since I've made a card too, but I had to rustle this one up as it's my Mum's birthday this weekend.  Now this image and sentiment are from Bugaboo, maybe not suitable for everyone, but I know my Mum will see the funny side...I hope!



Papers this time are Bo Bunny Pin Cushion and colouring by Promarkers.

Challenges;
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch or Summer Fun
Catch The Bug - Colour Challenge
Bunny Zoe - Summer colours
Allsorts - Bright sunshine colours - orange

Sorry there hasn't been much blog action here for a bit, we are just back from a week in Berlin and aside from that I've just been enjoying having the boys home all Summer, in a couple of weeks they'll be gone! Jx

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Priceless Janice!! What a brilliant image and I love the papers too (I am still stroking mine, have used two sheets I think!!). What is it with ladies of a certain age and prunes? My Mum is the same!! xx

Sue B said...

Lol… oh this is brilliant Janice… I love Stella… I can see a bit of me in her as I'm getting older!! ROFL
Love the scrummy papers too.
Hope you had a fab time in Berlin!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tracey T said...

Ha! Janice, you really made me smile with this one! Hugs, Tracey x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, and just perfect!!! Love that sentiment!!! Glad you had a fabby break!!! Times flying!!! Cant believe you are home already!! Love Hazelx

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Janice, your Mum must have a wonderful sense of humour!
I hope you enjoyed your week in Berlin.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

This sure put a smile on my face.
Hugs
Carole x

susiestacey said...

Great card - love the image - hope your Mum does too.
Hope you had a good holiday x Susan x

coops said...

lol so stunning janice.stella is brilliant and i love the wording and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Wendy L said...

Great 'fun' card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Debbie said...

Brilliant card Janice and I love the fab sentiment. x

Andrea, said...

Brilliant, love the image and sentiment