Thursday 29 May 2014

No Images

So, Colin has finished his exams, leavers form not signed yet but he's now taken up residence in my car- driving test soon so he's getting as much practice in as he can before the actual test.  Before I head out on yet another lesson with him I want to tell you about today's challenge...

Today it's the turn of Carole to pick our theme at Moving Along With The Times and she has gone with;

No Image 
- Just a sentiment as the focal point.

Now I have a few sentiment stamps - quite a few digi ones, but in the end I went with this Penny Black rubber stamp.  It's a while since I've used it so I thought it deserved an airing!


Paper this time is Basic Grey - Little Black Dress, a lovely pad and despite the feminine name I think I've used it on more male cards than female!

So that's it for today folks, as always there are loads of super cards on the challenge blog so check them out and leave the rest of the DT some love and check back next week to hear what Colin has got planned for his super long Summer Holidays! Jx

Challenges;
Di's digi's - Make it Masculine
Suzy Bee's - One for the guys
Wags n Whiskers - One for the boys

9 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card, Love the eye Test Image its ace. hope Colin does well with his test :)
Love Hxx

Sarah said...

This is a great card Janice and I love the papers you have chosen it compliments the sentiment perfectly xx

Carole said...

Super card Janice, love the sentiment.
Hope the lesson went well
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Janice!! what a wonderful stamp… and I love the rich paper and embellies… it's a beautiful layout and design! :-)
I'm loving all these no image cards… it really gets you thinking outside the box!
Hope you are doing ok
Love Sue xx

Judith said...

What a fab stamp Janice -reminds me of my eyetest last week - I managed the bottom line on that too! - I love the layout, those papers are perfect. Enjoy your driving lessons - I've spent many a happy hour in a car park supervising the reverse park lol xx

Tammy said...

Fabulous card Janice! I love that stamp and your gorgeous paper!
Hugs, Tammy

Hazel said...

It works beautifully, I, too, thought I was having an eye test and with the state my eyes have been in lately not a minute too soon. lol It's brilliant. Hazel L. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 30: for the guys - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

coops said...

stunning male card janice.fab stamp and i love your papers ;D

xx coops xx