Thursday 13 February 2014

Christmas Card - No 7

I decided to make another Christmas card today after it became apparent I was in competition with a fellow crafter - so Hazel... I think I've caught up again!

I've also made it cause my diary says we are in fact on Wk 7 of 2014, and as the plan is a card a week, I was behind on production!

So here is today's offering


The stamp is a Hampton Art one from a few years back that simply everyone had!

Challenges;
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 296
Craft - Christmas

8 comments:

Debs said...

Fab fun card - such a cute Snowman :o)
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Janice… I love the cheery snowman… he looks a real gentleman!! ;-)
I want to do one Christmas Card a month, but not made a start yet… will have to catch up and make three in March!! Lol
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Janice this is so sweet, what a great Snowman. I was gonna do one today but got a sore head so its gonna have to wait!!! I will catch up again soon, Love Hxxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice you have put me to shame I should be making one a week as well but have not started yet lol. Your card is fab love the image so cute. Love Alison xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Janice, such a great image and I love your design.
Sue

Sarah said...

Great Snowman Janice and love the CAS look! xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love how the colour is popping on this image. It's a super card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

coops said...

so stunning janice.i love this snowman and your cas design is fab :D

xx coops xx