Tuesday 24 December 2013

Tartan or Check

Ooh, it's Christmas Eve, and just like the elves I'm busy working - well cooking actually - a chocolate torte! But before I get started, I want to tell you about the new challenge over at an Oldie But A Goodie where Sarah has chosen the theme of;

Tartan or Check
(Remember also to use an item older than 6months on your project and to tell us what it is)


My oldie was the Snowy stamp - and the papers come to think of it!(Courtesy of Sam again as this stamp has been out of stock - everywhere!) (Thanks, Jx)


And the prize this time is a gorgeous Christmas stamp donated by my lovely teamie Sarah - It's the Little Claire one shown below,
called "Christmas Changing Tree."


Challenges;
Stampin for The Weekend - Anything goes
Milk Coffee Challenge - Any Christmas Creation
Papertake - Last Christmas
Crafty Calender - Cold & Frosty
CHCC - Something not shown already
PBSC - Christmas
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Christmas
Stamping Sensation - Free & Easy
Cutie Pie - Snowmen Only

Finally I'd just like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and to thank you all for visiting my blog throughout the year and also for leaving such lovely comments. Jx



18 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just delightful. Love the soft colouring and sparkly touches.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue B said...

Aww this card is so sweet Janice… what an adorable image and I love the pretty papers and the fab hearts! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas my friend! your chocolate torte sounds very yummy! enjoy!!! :-))
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card. That is such a sweet snow "person". Seasons Greetings!! xx

brenda said...

A perfect card for our theme this month Janice, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

B x

marion said...

This is so cute, very lovely, I also want to wish you and your family Merry Christmas, hugs, Marion

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Janice, I love the cute snowman and beautiful colour.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Janice, I love your adorable snowman and lovely pastel pinks.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Janice what a fantastic Card love the image so cute. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love Alison and family xxxx

susiestacey said...

Have a wonderful christmas Janice. Beautiful card and you have used my fav snowman he is just timeless and l still hope to be using him in 20 years time x Susan x

Pami said...

I love this Janice, I want the sparkly pink hat and scarf! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Pami x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image, and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely snowman card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Great work. Thanks for joining in at MilkCoffee, Good luck, Lou DT x

Christine L said...

A gorgeous little snowman - I love his gorgeous pink and glittery scarf!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time..

Hugs
Christine x

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, back to add to my previous comment - Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 'Snowman Only' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Also.... booked the cottage again for end of May so hope you will be free to meet up x Susan x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful Snowman card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
Sue x

mandy said...

Lovely card the snowman is adorable :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

Have a very happy new year

Hugs Mandy DT xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Helen x