Friday 15 February 2013

Nikki Shops at Jack Wills

For months now I've held onto the Jack Wills catalogue and fliers just cause I love their bold pink/blue stripe design.  I knew they would have their day, and today is that day!


The image is the lovely Nikki from Lady Bug Crafts Inc, the pink paper is Craft Creation and the colouring, by Promarker.

This is what I made this morning while waiting for the slater... still waiting!  He said he's call so hopefully he will soon!

Challenges;
LCI - Laurie's Pink &... Navy
Sketch n Stash - Sketch 3 - (wish I did them all first time around so I could compare my old & new cards!)
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Button Up
I Love Promarkers - For Girls
7 Kids College Fund - Happy Birthday


25th Feb 13
Thanks Kerry and the team at LCI, this card won their colour challenge with use of an LCI Image.


17 comments:

Claire said...

Fabulous card Janice, love the image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fab card Janice - love the recycling :o)
Have a great evening.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Janice. The colours and papers really suit the stylish image.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hi Janice...I love your card. Great image and a lovely colour combination.
Hugs Debbie x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a beautiful card love the colour combination you have used. Love Ali xx

DesignerDiva said...

LOL before I read anything in your post I was thinking Jack Wills and BINGO! I was spot on Ha!
Fabulous card Janice and I love that you used Winestool Nikki, pink and navy is really fab too so I guess I'm lovin' everything about this!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Tammy said...

Fantastic card Janice, I love that fun image! Gorgeous colors also! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Tammy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, love the colours. Thanks for playing at Crafty ribbons

Susan said...

My daughter loves Jack Wills and I love Nikki - so what an absolute perfect card !!
Thank you for joining us at LCI this fortnight xx

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love the vibrant colours and cas design.Thanks for joining us at
I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
tracey x

cotnob said...

This is really pretty Janice, how clever of you to recycle those flyers - the pink and blue is fab.
Pauline
x

Kerry said...

Looks like you hung on to the catalogue for our challenge Janice lol. Pink and black is such a sophisticated color combination and suits Winestool Nikki perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in our Pink +1 challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card. love the image and colours.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Shannon White said...

Such a Fun image and Love the fab color combo too! So glad you could join us at 7Kids College fund! 8-)

Karen said...

Great card! Love your image. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

Karen

carol said...

super sweet card, thanks for sharing your button creation with us at Crafty Ribbons x carol

Julie said...

Great card - love the colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx