Friday 28 September 2012

Penny Black Cat

I must be in a Penny Black phase at the moment - no cards all week, then two in close succession!  So from my oldest PB on the last card, we move to my newest and this great cat.


Sorry I can't tell you who the papers are by, in fact, the whole card is made up from bits which have been lying about my desk for a while, (my desk is so messy!)

Challenges;
Shopping Our Stash - Fur or Feathers - has to be fur & a kitty
Crafty Pad - Breast Cancer Aware - Pink & A Bra
Dawn's Challenge - Think Pink/Breast Cancer Aware Jx

9 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that image & your cat is coloured to perfection! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Crafty Pad in the Breast Cancer Awareness/Think Pink challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS there is another BCA/Think Pink Challenge atDawn's Crafting too!

Sue said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colours and papers

Sue

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

Love this, fab image (I actually found my kitten asleep in my bra the other day).
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning janice.i love your paper and design and really gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

Another fab card Janice, love this image and lovely papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Dawn said...

So glad you made it over to Dawn's Crafting!
Good Luck Hugs
Dawn xx

marion said...

Great image and lovely card, hugs, Marion

Diane said...

Just love your card Fluffles !! thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pads special BCA challenge !!

hugs Diane xx