Friday 13 July 2012

Fri 13th in Berlin

Not a very long post today, and already I have failed on my daily holiday update. That however is obviously a good sign, as it means I haven't been bored and so started blogging!

Today the weather hasn't been so good, it's still lovely and mild, but there has been more rain. It hasn't stopped us getting about though as there are trains to take you all over Berlin. So, armed with our 5 day pass we have ventured into new areas and seen a whole lot more of Berlin & I even found a lovely craft shop - well Craig did!

Below is a pic from yesterday of a street entertainer. He stood for ages smiling and turning the handle of his music box as people passed by and we sat & had coffee. The question is tho... which one's me and which one's the monkey?



7 comments:

Kathyk said...

A craft shop? Attagirl!!! Good to hear you are enjoying your vacation

Kathyk

DesignerDiva said...

Lol! I love the Monkey!
A craft shop in Berlin!! I'm on my way!
Hugs Laurie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. it reminds me of the bugaboo monkey !
Fab pic.. glad you are having a great time
Lisa x

Teresa said...

Glad your having a great time Janice and hold on tight to that pole thingy, oops! Sorry that's not you lol have an enjoyable time, take care, hugs
Teresa xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, looks like you are having a great time and even managed a craft shop too hope you found something a bit different x Susan x

annies place said...

Good to see you're having a good time, of course I can tell which one's the monkey...
He's on the right.

just kidding, enjoy
Ann

Tonya said...

Sounds like a fabulosu time!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment. I hope you have a beautiful day!