Thursday 19 April 2012

Still At Babies

Well I'm getting through the baby requests, only another 3 to do! This time I've used my baby in a towel stamp again with Craft Companion papers. Made this one last night, but couldn't get a good photo till day light. Good job the camera was out first thing, cause it's now as dark as it was last night as it's just bucketing down with rain. I'm glad I hadn't any outdoor jobs planned for today. No, today is a visiting day - off through to my parents for lunch and with a bit of luck , tattie soup will be on the menu!


Challenges;
Sketch Saturday - Loved this sketch
More Than Favours - Wacky Wednesday - Babies

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Another fab baby card. Not seen that baby stamp before can i ask where it s from . Hugs, Amanda x

Claire said...

Another fab baby card hun - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Jeeees Janice I reckon that stork needs shooting next time it flies over! I'm guessing 9 months ago was a pretty poor night on the telly!
This is just too darn cute, I love his wee duck!
Hugs Laurie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a great image.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh heck - there must be something in the water near you .. all these babies .. or was there a power cut 9 months ago?
LOve this cute little image
Lisa x

susiestacey said...

Another fab baby card Janice, must be something in the water up there - all these babies x Susan x

Faye said...

Oh this is cute and made me smile! :) xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a sweet baby card love the image and the colours you have used. Alison xxx

Whisper said...

Goodness me, you have had a run of babies cards to make, am loving the cute image, Luv Sam x

coops said...

aw so sweet janice.gorgeous blue colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous baby card, love that image.
Hugs
Caz x

marion said...

Such a sweetie ! Hugs, Marion