Wednesday 11 April 2012

Grumpy Robin

For all the Christmas stamps out there, there is a distinct lack of robin's in my mind. I have a couple of Penny Black stamps with robins on them, but this is the only stamp I have to just feature a robin on his own-e-oh! Sadly he doesn't look that happy either - think his best friend is Mr Turkey!

Anyway, my card uses this Anita's stamp & the lovely papers called St Nick by Fancypants.


& I'm entering him into the Winter Wonderland challenge of robins, Jx

9 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Love your robin Janice and you're right he does look grumpy!
Had to laugh at your comment this morning - you wait till I post a pic of me on my holidays next to the image I used this morning - doubt you'll tell us apart lol!
Hugs Laurie xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image choice and great card, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland for the Robin Redbreast Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Claire said...

LOL Janice - what a fab card - he actually doesn't look that grumpy! Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... that Robins face is funny .. made me chuckle ! Its cos he is a bird lol and he knows he scares me !
LOve it !
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

coops said...

aw so brillinat janice.i love the fun robin and great colours ;D

xx coops xx

Carol Willis said...

Aww, bless him, he does look a little miffed. Fabulous card.
Hugs
Caz x

susiestacey said...

Hi Janice, l don't think he looks grumpy - he just looks like a has had a drop too much christmas sherry lol Gorgeous card x Susan x

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Robin Redbreast Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

Barbara said...

What a cute guy, grumpy ot not! This is a gorgeous creation!