Sunday 18 September 2011

Maggie In Heart Jumper

Well this is an old stamp! Nothing sassy about Maggie, but she has a certain charm just like Hamish, and they're all great Sugar Nellie stamps. I've dug Maggie out, for my 3rd entry into this fortnight's Sugar bowl challenge, following their lovely sketch.


The papers used are My Mind's Eye, and the colouring done with Promarkers, then the lovely ribbon & buttons were part of a great prize I won from The Ribbon Girl when they sponsored the PBSC. Thanks ever so Mary & Andrea, your items are gorgeous & I'll definitely be paying you a visit for more crafty bits soon. Jx

PS I the process of linking this post to Ribbon Girl, I've now discovered they too run blog challenges, & as luck would have it, my card fits the current challenge theme of green & brown, so guess what ladies? I'm entering the Ribbon Girl Challenge!

7 comments:

susiestacey said...

She's a cutie x Susan x

Jacq said...

Hi Janice,
This is just Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable Maggie image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Crafty Loops said...

I love those papers Janice and the wee girl is very cute, I love her hair. But then I have been known to have my hair in a similar style, heehee. (see my photo? Yeap, I may be 31 but Im never too old for plaited piggie tails) Lee xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its gorgeous hun...maggie is absolutely adorable & love the fabbie papers :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Ribbon Girl said...

What a great card you've made! The Maggie image is lovely - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! Mary G x

Mandy said...

Such a sweet card Janice.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous!!!! Love MAggie Great card

Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl this time

Ali x