Thursday 10 February 2011

Chef Hamish


I saw this 2008 Sugar Nellie stamp a few weeks back on a blog challenge, & knew then it was one I wanted - trouble was Funky Kits were sold out! As luck would have it thought, there was a Sugar Nellie stand at Simply Create in Alford - & better still they had him in stock! Needless to say Hamish headed home with me and is now in active service!

So my card is entering into;

This weeks Sugar Bowl Challenge - A great sketch by the way.
Crafty Catz - Use Tartan - My Doodlebug paper is a tartan print, (I'd say!)
I Love Promarkers Challenge - (Certainly do!) Birthday Card - coloured you guessed it - with promarkers, AND I used darker skin shades after Debbi taught me how at her brilliant class last weekend. Jx

14 comments:

Wiccababe said...

good girl - you can tell you've been putting my tips into practice. Hamish is such a cutie, you've done a fab job with him
Debz
x

Julie said...

A fab male card, lovely SN image. Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie W x

Kathleen said...

Lovely card layout and image thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

Karen said...

Lovely and sooo cute too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

Yay! what luck you were able to find this cutie!
Your take on my sketch is fabulous, love your card :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Sugar Bowl,
Hugs, Marlene x

Suzanne said...

Love this wee Hamish. Great card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Lorraine said...

Great card. Love all the blue and Hamish is adorable, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers for our first birthday this week.

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card -nice layout -Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday at I ♥ Promarkers this week.-Kate x

debby4000 said...

Your card is fabulous, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

No wonder you bought him, he's a cutie - fabby card hun, Luv Sam x

coops said...

fab card.the image is great and i love your layout and papers :D

xx coops xx

Macpurp said...

great card J! my poor wee Hamish and Maggies are so neglected these day!
must look them out.
great skin tones!
love teen x

Jacq said...

Such a cute little image, the colour scheme is lovely and the layout looks great and the dp are lovely. Fab colouring as always! Have a great weekend.
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Oh he is such a cutie, fabulous card. thanks for playing in the sugar bowl

Ali x