Sunday 5 December 2010

Wallets



Mass production went into full swing this weekend, when my neighbour announced she wanted some of my stuff to go on her sales table at a craft fair next weekend.



By then I thought most people will have bought & sent their Christmas cards, so I thought wallets would be more popular. I've gone for a very simple design & made 4 different types of card, but 20 cards in total. The Crafty Creations Challenge this week is for wallets so I'll enter these into that one. Jx

2 comments:

shelly said...

janice these are really sharp! i like the size as theres plenty of room for a sentiment. a giftcard christams card all in one. thanks so much for sharing these with us at crafty creations. happy holidays!

coops said...

these are great.i love the images you`ve used and fab cas layouts :D

xx coops xx