Monday 31 May 2010

Frogs


For this weeks Penny Black Challenge No 103, the theme was "In The Garden". I so love this froggy stamp, "Captivated", so have used it to make my card this week. The paper is from the Papermania Colossal collection - another of my current favourites, & finally I used my lovely, new Martha Stewart punch to make the leaves for the corners.

I'm also entering this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge as it's theme is "Fun Fun Fun" including all Summer activities & if the weather improves, the garden is where I'll be heading hopefully to have fun in the sun! Jx

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Great card, I love your image and the colours go with it great. Well Done.
Maureen.............x

coops said...

gorgeous card, the image is great and i love your paper, colours and layout.luv coops.xx

Whisper said...

What a fabby fun image, love it, Sam x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is adorable and I love how you coloured the frogs ,,, lovely ! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x